Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Bomber Jackets & Backpacks

After being optimistic about the weather in last weeks post (See Here), it is safe to say that I spoke too soon and the sun is being shy again, not wanting to come out. I'm getting incredibly impatient with Spring and keep questioning why I live in England where it is cold most of the time! After reading my fellow bloggers post about the shorts and sun dresses they are starting to wear I am seriously considering packing my bags, buying a plane ticket and running away to a hot country, laptop and camera in hand. Instead, here I am clinging onto the idea of Spring but with a big coat on to keep me warm.







Bomber Coat, Zara, Was £69.99 Now £39.99 Similar Here
Cream Slip Dress, Ralph Lauren, Was unknown Now £5
Black Mesh and Leather Shirt, Ark, Unknown Different Colour Here or Similar Here
Black Rucksack, Deena & Ozzy, Was £39 Now £7 Similar Here
"Zoyla" Boots, Sam Edelman, Was £210 Now £66
My love of oversized coats is still going strong and I found this lovely green bomber jacket in Zara among the last of the sale items. It looks good with absolutely everything and is super thick and warm. It really is the perfect coat for winter and I wish I had found it sooner so it could have helped me survive the cold Liverpudlian weather. I decided to keep my outfit underneath fairly simple and so wore my Ralph Lauren cami dress and a sheer black shirt with leather detailing which I have had for years and years and years! I have started wearing shirts nearly everyday and I love how effortlessly stylish and sophisticated they are. I keep forgetting about this one but when I do come across it in my ever growing wardrobe it is a nice surprise and the leather detailing definitely gives it an edge.

I love the accessories for this outfit and I truly believe that any outfit can be improved by the shoes and bag that you wear. I am wearing my amazing Sam Edelman "Zoyla" boots which I bought off eBay a couple of years ago. They are so unique and the studs on them really make them exciting! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in. I'm lucky enough to have just bought the "Zoe" boots off eBay for a ridiculously cheap price so I will definitely be posting about them in the near future when they arrive. I can't wait to wear them! I also decided to wear my amazing black rucksack which helped me all the way through university. I bought it in the sale from Urban Outfitters because it was so cheap and I didn't think I could love a rucksack so much. It is the perfect size whilst also not being too big and heavy. I think everyone should have at least one rucksack in their bag collection. It is a great quirk to any casual outfit and a change from a shoulder handbag. I thought it complimented the coat perfectly.

I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I had a week off work so have been relaxing at home with my family. It has gone way too fast though and I have to prepare myself to go back to work on Monday!



11 comments:

  1. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bomber coat. And your earrings are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Love your boots 💜
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my hands on some studded boots and a leather backpack - love it! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Bomber Jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird